I know it was really a headache when trying to discover different models of a baby walker available on the market! To make sure that you don’t go through the pain that I had, I am here to help you pick the correct baby walker model for your new born, in the meantime it is also vital that you do your homework about it, try to weigh things out and make the time to go through user feedback as posted in several online retailers just like Amazon, simply because it is not easy to choose which one to purchase because of the number of available models around. With that said, allow me to help you by providing you a list of the differing types of baby walkers.
Have a look at some of the points that you need to consider once you go for your next best baby walker:
- Extra Features: Possibly, you can notice that a few baby walkers have add-ons for instance, a number of walkers have blinking lights set up while some other models have a music system. There are different baby walkers’ designs that have some unique features installed; therefore it is up to you which one to select.
- Brakes: Brakes are yet another feature you need to take into account particularly when we really wish to keep our baby safe constantly. With that being said, be sure that the baby walkers which you pick have sufficient brakes set up to keep your baby safe and sound.
- Adjustable height setting: Among the first things that you need to consider when you get your new baby walker is the height and so select the one that allows you to adjust the height. The majority of the baby walkers on the market don’t have this feature and not all babies have exactly the same height.
- Model: Basically, there are two types of baby walkers. First is the sit-in ones and also the other type is the one which your baby pushes. Depending on the needs of the babies, you can choose those models.
It is important that you are fully aware of the things which matters the most. And a word of advice, you need to make the time to make your own search about this, make an online search and browse online reviews. You can also click around this article for best list on all the major brands on the baby walkers. Remember, nothing is more important than the safety of your new born, and you are the only one that can pick the best baby walker for your own child!
- 9 Best Baby Walkers 2017
- 1. Combi All-in-One Mobile Entertainer
- 2. Joovy Spoon Walker
- 3. Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker
- 4. Disney Baby Music and Lights Walker
- 5. Baby Einstein Caterpillar and Friends Discovery Walker
- 6. Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker
- 7. Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker
- 8. Safety 1st Ready-Set-Walk Walker
- 9. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
What is the best Baby Walker on the market? There are tons of Baby Walkers out there, we did a lot of research on Baby Walkers to save your precious time. Here is our best Baby Walkers list of 2017:
1. Combi All-in-One Mobile Entertainer
The combi all-in-one is a classic car-themed entertainment center that allows your child to stand, jump and explore his surroundings. The mobile entertainer has a three-position height adjustment and functions as a walker with a lockable jumper feature. The electronic play tray features fun sounds, lights, mirrors and toys to entertain and stimulate your little one. The car hood can be removed to create a large tray surface for snacks and drinks.
2. Joovy Spoon Walker
Walker meets highchair. The spoon walker combines these two essential products into one to provide the perfect balance of eating, playing and learning to walk. Practical and good looking, the spoon will blend perfectly into your kitchen and home decor. For meal and snack time, the spoon comes with a super sized tray that has a removable insert that can be wiped clean or put in the dishwasher for convenience. Once mealtime is over, there is lots of room for play. The extra large tray has plenty of room for all your child’s favorite toys. The bright white color and high gloss finish give the spoon premium styling that cleans up easily. As your child learns to master walking, you will feel confident using the spoon with its ultra wide base that provides unparalleled strength, stability, mobility and safety. The wide base ensures that little fingers won’t get pinched on the side of the tray if your toddler bumps into a wall. The seat pad is supportive and comfortable, machine washable, and is made with 600D material combining luggage grade toughness with a soft and padded high seat back.
3. Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker
Baby will love motoring around in the Lil’ Drive Walker from Delta Children! Featuring realistic car details, the removable toy tray is topped with a shifter and movable steering wheel, as well as lights and sounds that help stimulate early development.
4. Disney Baby Music and Lights Walker
The Disney Music & Lights Walker offers plenty of fun for your little one. Sturdy wheels work well on floors and carpet alike, while the grip strips reduce walker movement on uneven surfaces. The oversized play tray features the Disney characters your child loves so well and conveniently swings open to reveal a snack tray perfect for little treats or other toys. With a machine-washable padded seat, cleaning the walker is as easy as A-B-C!
5. Baby Einstein Caterpillar and Friends Discovery Walker
Baby Einstein Caterpillar and Friends Discovery Walker offers classical melodies, 3 languages, a bead chaser and squeaker toy. The unique elliptical frame provides a sturdy platform for little ones to enjoy. Lights and sounds are activated by numbered piano keys. Link loops allow you to add baby’s favorite toys. The high seat back provides additional comfort and support for baby. Remove the toy station from the walker for the added benefit of fun floor play. Great minds start little.
6. Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker
Let’s go on safari. The roaming safari walk-a-bout from Bright Starts is packed with jungle fun. A removable electronic toy station features a steering wheel that activates lights, sounds and melodies. It comes complete with volume control and can be removed for floor play. A high seat back provides comfort and support for baby and 3 height positions allow it to grow with baby.
7. Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker
The tiny steps 2-in-1 activity walker converts from a seated walker to a walk behind walker as baby grows. The play tray provides toys for developmental activities and endless enjoyment from infancy through toddlerhood. Toys include upright flower mirror with crinkle petals and textured stem, spinning balls for batting play and bead bar for motor skill development. Independent front wheels can be set to swivel or locked. Plush seat provides high back for comfort and support. Seat is height adjustable to grow with your baby. Walker folds flat for storage and travel. Machine washable easy clean seat pad. JPMA certified.
8. Safety 1st Ready-Set-Walk Walker
First steps are easier with the Safety 1 st Ready, Set, Walk. Walker. Your little one can stretch their legs while being entertained with the developmental activities, sounds and lights. The three-position height adjustment offers the right height and fit to encourage first steps and develop motor skills. This baby walker supports your child with an extra-wide base that makes it easier to stay upright. This feature-rich child walker provides multiple developmental activities and 12 different songs designed to amuse and delight while stimulating baby’s visual and auditory senses. The tray is great for snack time and the walker features a machine-washable seat pad. No need to worry about snack time messes when it’s so easy to wash them away. The walker folds down easily and compactly for storage or trips away from home. With a weight range up to 30 pounds, it’s an excellent option for babies getting ready to walk.
9. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
From baby steps to big steps the Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker by VTech helps your baby develop from a crawler to a walker through adaptive technology. With a barnyard of playful friends to cheer them on, your little one will have endless fun as they learn to walk. Start out with the easy-to-remove activity panel for floor play or on-the-run fun, then step it up with the fun-to-maneuver walker. Spinning gears, five piano keys, three colorful rollers, three light-up shape sorters, three light-up buttons and a telephone handset offers endless fun that will stimulate your baby’s learning and develop their motor skills. The Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker keeps baby on track teaching shapes, colors, animals, music and more! Requires 2 AA batteries (included). Intended for babies and toddlers from 9 months to 3 years old.