- Buying Guide
- How to select bathroom wall cabinets
- 1. Homecharm Wall Cabinet (HC-032), 31.5×9.6×24-inch
- 2. Glitzhome 24.1 Inch H Wooden Bathroom Wall Storage Cabinet
- 3. Elegant Home Fashions ELG-527 Whitney Wall Cabinet
- 4. Gracelove Bathroom Wall Mount Over Medicine Cabinet
- 5. Topeakmart White Wooden Bathroom Wall Cabinet
- 6. Elegant Home Fashions Chesterfield Collection Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet
- 7. Sauder Wall Cabinet, Soft White Finish
- 8. Sauder Wall Cabinet, Cinnamon Cherry Finish
- 9. Topeakmart White Wood Bathroom Wall Mount Cabinet Toilet
It is difficult to imagine a bathroom devoid of a storage facility. Whether it is in the form of niches carved in the wall or shelves supported on brackets or cabinets under the basin, storage in any form is always welcome in a bathroom. Storage is meant for all the extra things that you buy for use in the bathroom like soaps, shampoos, cleaners etc. If the space allows, most home owners wish the storage to be large enough to accommodate bath linen as well. All these aspects make the bathroom look more organized and as a result spacious. Bathroom wall cabinets thus form an integral part of the bathroom. If they were not a part of the original space, while renovating bathroom wall cabinets should be incorporated.
The often asked question is how much storage is enough and how can it be translated into designing the size of the bathroom wall cabinets. This is a matter of personal choice. The size as well as number of Bathroom wall cabinets depends on the home owner’s requirements.
How to select bathroom wall cabinets
Selecting the right wall cabinets is an important decision for it can change the look of the entire bathroom. Right from the color to the size to the number of doors, all factors are important. Some tips that will help you in deciding are:
- The available space – The size of the storage space that can be put in a bathroom depends on the space available in the bathroom. Measure the wall space where the bathroom wall cabinets have to be hung. Sometimes, there might not be space for a simple cabinet. In this case the corner of the bathroom can be utilized by making a custom shelf that can fit in the area.
- The requirements – Before buying a cabinet, get an idea of the storage needs. It might be a better option to go in for two separate cabinets, one above the basin which doubles as medicine cabinet and another one somewhere else for linen and extra supplies. When buying a bathroom wall cabinet for smaller things, ensure that it has special fixtures like ones for brushes, or drawer for pills etc.
- Installation – It is important to understand how the cabinet gets fixed on the wall. The hanging mechanism should be strong enough to take the weight of the cabinet once it has been loaded. The same is true for the wall as well. The wall too needs to be strong enough to drill in.
- The looks – Aesthetics play an important role in defining the style of the bathroom. You might think that style is linked with bigger things like the tiles, the fittings, the lighting but smaller things too have a role to play. When buying a cabinet off the shelf, make sure the finish and colors match with the rest of the room. If what you need is not available, it is best to customizing Painting over an existing finish will not be too difficult to execute.
It does not take much to deliberate over bathroom wall cabinets but the end results speak volumes about the efforts gone in.
Check out the 9 Best Bathroom Wall Cabinets in the market right now:
1. Homecharm Wall Cabinet (HC-032), 31.5×9.6×24-inch
2. Glitzhome 24.1 Inch H Wooden Bathroom Wall Storage Cabinet
3. Elegant Home Fashions ELG-527 Whitney Wall Cabinet
4. Gracelove Bathroom Wall Mount Over Medicine Cabinet
5. Topeakmart White Wooden Bathroom Wall Cabinet
6. Elegant Home Fashions Chesterfield Collection Wall-Mount Medicine Cabinet
7. Sauder Wall Cabinet, Soft White Finish
8. Sauder Wall Cabinet, Cinnamon Cherry Finish