12 years back biometric door locks could have seemed unattainable for the home. Recent technological advancements have made the fingerprint lock designed for one’s home. They’re now affordable enough that you won’t have to break the bank to take pleasure from the greatest degree of electronic door lock security.
Biometric door locks use high tech fingerprint recognition technology to verify your identity before allowing a locked door to be opened.
Imagine utilizing a unique thumb print to effortlessly identify and verify that you’re who you claim to be. In the event that you and your loved ones don’t want to be worried about keys getting lost or stolen, a biometric door lock is really a solution.
A biometric door lock uses a visual or thermal scanner to learn and memorize your fingerprint and the fingerprints of other authorized users who you choose should have access to your home.
- Biometric locks offer convenience and fast entry for a certified user.
- Many biometric security systems provide alternate key access just in case the battery operated system fails.
- Some biometric scanners will no longer recognize your fingerprint if you develop a scar.
Here you can get the best biometric door lock list. If you would like to get started using a biometric door lock and enjoy the benefits they provide, then take a look at our list below.
- 7 Best Biometric Door Locks 2017
- 1. Samsung Digital Door Lock SHS-P718 Fingerprint Push Pull Two Way Latch Mortise
- 2. ZKTeco L7000-U OLED Display Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
- 3. Assa Abloy Digi Electronic Biometric Fingerprint + Keypad Password Door Lock Set 6600-86 Intersected Gold
- 4. Lelec Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Keyless Keypad Password Access control Adel 3398
- 5. Ardwolf A20 Security High-sensitivity High-Recognition Rate Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock, Right-Handed
- 6. Adel Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Trinity 788
- 7. EZlock ELC01 4-in-1 Electronic Keyless Backlit Keypad Door Lock
What is the best Biometric Door Lock on the market? We did a lot of research on Biometric Door Locks to save your precious time. Here is our best Biometric Door Locks list of 2017:
1. Samsung Digital Door Lock SHS-P718 Fingerprint Push Pull Two Way Latch Mortise
- Most convenient way to operate doors, do not turn, but Push!
- The Push Pull Innovation. Push from outside! Pull from inside!
- With the Push Pull’s design advancement, provides more convenience in everyday door operations
- ONE Step Push and Pull, innovation opens a new way to operate residential doors ever more comfortable and convenient
- Perfect security using the state-of-the-art personal fingerprint scanning method
- Convenient authentication methods aimed to reduce worry over key loss or password hacking, this state-of-the-art fingerprint recognition system increases safety and security
- Enhancing user convenience with easy door opening and closing access feature, the key pad panel is covered automatically after pressing the door’s center open lock button thereby enhancing the security of the fingerprint identification panel
- Able to register and recognize 100 fingerprints,this secure smart door lock system can as well be utilized for small and medium companies
- Dual password and fingerprint scanning input : Double Authentication Mode With the Double Authentication Mode setting, home security is strengthened and allows for greater security access
- Door opening access requires two authentication verifications; both password and fingerprint system input therefore it is safer and more secure
- It is imperative that while the Double Authentication Mode is on, you do not forget the password
- Welcome feature for Users The equipped IR sensor automatically activates the Welcome Feature, once the sensor detects any motions within the range of 70cm
- Locking Notification Feature The door dock automatically notifies their status on the touch panel, displaying messages like ‘Locked’ and ‘Unlocked’, which adds value to the daily usage experiences
- Securing door management with robust dual structure
- Intruder prevention feature with ONE Touch
2. ZKTeco L7000-U OLED Display Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock
- By improving the perfect combination of biometrics and cryptography, the fingerprint locks ensure double security through the fingerprint plus password unlocking feature
- This lock supports 100 passwords and 500 fingerprints
- It has three way to unlock,Fingerprint,password and mechanical key
- The 1.54″ OLED Display affords clear and bright readouts
- That make our lock easy to use
- Users can delete all the user information and set the FP locks to be in normally open (NO) state in special cases
- Convenient through this OLED display
- L7000 & L70000-U adopt American standard single latch that enables easy installation and replacement of deadbolt lock
- L7000S uses German standard mortise with one latch and one deadbolt which provides higher security
- Their reversible handles enable compatibility for different door open direction
3. Assa Abloy Digi Electronic Biometric Fingerprint + Keypad Password Door Lock Set 6600-86 Intersected Gold
- Adopt patented sealed capsule driving unit instead of motor, more stable and durable than motor
- Stainless steel transmission structure
- Free-spinning handle
- Simplified easy installation
- Easy to change batteries
- Users deleted individually
- Passage mode
- ANSI Grade2 / CE certified
- Keypad Shutdown: 10s if a code is wrongly input 3 times
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Stainless Steel
- Door Thickness Requirement: =3cm~5.5cm(Single), over 5.5cm, please contact them for tailor-made
- Ways to Unlock: Fingerprint or Code or Override Key
- Locking Method: Automatic
- Fingerprint User: 75, Code User:78
4. Lelec Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Keyless Keypad Password Access control Adel 3398
- Enjoy the Freedom of Keyless Convenience
- No more hiding keys under the doormat
- No more losing, forgetting, or making extra keys time and time again
- Step up to a more secure and flexible solution with an Adel Fingerprint Door Lock
- Three ways to open your door convenience: fingerprints, Pin code and a mechanical key are provided when in need
- Install a new fingerprint door lock yourself – with nothing more than a screwdriver
- You’re free to add, change, or delete fingerprints or user codes in just seconds – and come and go as you please
- Keypad deadbolts are ideal for exterior, side, or garage entry doors
- Convenience Uses
- Don’t worry about your child losing or forgetting their key
- With an Adel fingerprints Keypad Deadbolt, each member of the family can have their own fingerprints or 11 digits codes that will be easy to remember
- If relatives are visiting, program a temporary fingerprints for their stay
- Going for a jog or a ride? With a keypad deadbolt, you don’t have to carry a bulky key chain or worry about losing your keys along the way
- Simply lock with the reversible handle, and use your personal fingerprints/code to unlock when you return
- Reduce costs by replacing locks and exchanging keys
- Install a keypad deadbolt on your rental property and save yourself the hassle
- When your renter moves out, simply change the code
5. Ardwolf A20 Security High-sensitivity High-Recognition Rate Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock, Right-Handed
- High Speed Processor Integrated The lock is powered by the ST chip, which has 25% increase of the processing capacity
- Touch screen keypad Stainless Steel as Raw Material
- With a high quality black touch screen keypad, there is no more worry about leaving the fingermark on the screen
- Stainless steel (304 grade) is purposely designed to absorb more energy without breaking
- The stronger resistance to corrosion keeps a longer life time for the finish
- Three ways to unlock: fingerprint, user code/pwd, mechanical key
- Support up to 100 fingerprints, 100 users available
- Auto inductive sensor: read your fingerprint more quickly and more precisely!
- Random pwd protection: the random password protection allows you to add any numbers before and behind the real password, and then secures you better
- Passage mode: when the door is required to unlock continually, active the passage mode
- User data tracking: the latest 3,000 unlocks records can be tracked by the software
6. Adel Keyless Biometric Fingerprint Door Lock Trinity 788
- Welcome to the future of doors and locks
- Three way to unlock: Fingerprint, Pin and Key
- Fits a USA standard 2-1/8″ diameter hole with a thickness of 1-5/32″ to 2-3/8″
- Easily add or delete individual users directly on the lock.
- Up to 99 fingerprints capacity.
- Super easy to install, easy to program and works great
- A great solution to control access to single rooms
7. EZlock ELC01 4-in-1 Electronic Keyless Backlit Keypad Door Lock
- This 4 in 1 EZlock keyless lock is a perfect commercial lock for businesses that need access for multiple people
- Auto Lock Function: Auto lock in 5secs after being unlocked
- 200 User Capacity and the ability to quickly add or delete each user individually, this lock makes it easy to manage access for different groups of people such as employees and contractors, guests and house keepers
- One-time Code/Card/Code+Card make it very easy to you to manage some temporary or regular guests, visitors, house keepers, tenants, employees, etc. — perfect for working place, hotel, school, and apartment
- Alarm&Block Function: inputting wrong codes for 3 times will trigger the alarm, when the lock keeps beeping for 10secs and stays in block status for 2.5mins when all codes don’t work
- This function will effectively prevent people from breaking in
- Reset Function: This lock can be reset to factory default to delete all users