- Buying Guide
- Advantages Of Masticating Juicer
- Disadvantages Of Masticating Juicer
- #1. Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500
- #2. Tribest Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Jumbo Twin Gear Juice Extractor
- #3. Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S
- #4. Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- #5. Champion Juicer G5-PG710 – BLACK Commerical Heavy Duty Juicer
- #6. Hurom HU-100 Masticating Slow Juicer
- #7. Omega NC800 HDS 5th Generation Nutrition Center Juicer
- #8. Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
Sometimes we are confused when going to buy a juicer because many types of juicers are circulating in the market. There is a juicer that can only be to make baby food and some are only able to make peanut butter. So, before you decide to buy one type of juicer, you should ask yourself, what type of juicer you need, to make baby food or peanut butter or a juicer that can to make anything!
Masticating juicer is one of the types of juicers on the market, where it is also known as slow juicer because it operates on a very small speeds between 80 rpm-110 rpm. But masticating juicer with slow speed has several advantages compared with the type of juicer that has a very fast speed, where this type of juicer has the ability not just to make juices, but also able to:
- Minces and chops
- Makes baby food
- Makes nut butters
- Makes frozen desserts
- Extrudes soy milk and pasta
In addition masticating juicer is not only able to make juice from vegetables and fruitsbut also from leafy greens including wheatgrass.
Advantages Of Masticating Juicer
- With a slow rpm rotation will produce fresh juice. Freshness can be maintained much longer without oxidation.
- Less foam is produced on the juice.
- Using method grinds the squeeze will produce juice with sweeter flavor, with a thicktexture that is full of vitamins and nutrients.
- Juice cannot be oxidized quickly so if stored in the refrigerator, will keep the juicelast more than 24 hours.
- Pulp is dry, so it will produce more juice 20-35% of other types of juicers.
- Masticating juicer can minimize chemicals and petisida in the resulting juice.
- Have a component that is a little and very easy to clean up.
- Do not cause noise when operated.
- Warranty between 10-20 years.
Disadvantages Of Masticating Juicer
- Masticating Juicer juicer is a sluggish, so is not suitable for you who are always in a hurry.
- Have a weight of between 10-20 pounds so that the juicer is not suitable to take traveling.
Check out the 8 Best Masticating Juicers on the market right now:
#1. Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500
- Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer – 5500 Super Angel is the most advanced living juice extractor with all stainless steel construction in the world
- Super Angel Living Juice Extractor will juice almost anything from carrot and apples to wheatgrass and spinach
- It is not limited to just regular juicing but you can enjoy soy milk and delicious tofu
- The revolutionary, all stainless steel design incorporates a twin gear impeller press system that powerfully rotates at a low 86 rpm (the most ideal speed), that can keep all enzymes and nutrients alive in the juice
- Super Angel Juicer is perfect for wheat grass, barley grass, leafy greens, herbs and sprouts
- Super Angel Juicer is a big time saver even when juicing for one person, but especially when juicing for more than one person, or for a whole family
- Own the reliable and premium juicer for your peace of mind
Pros: the “Rolls Royce” of juicers, beautiful, solid construction, heavy duty, well made, powerful, quiet running, all stainless steel no BPA concerns, it makes fantastic juice, min to zero pulp, not too many parts to clean so takes only a few minutes to clean, best masticating juicer for anyone who is serious about juicing …
Cons: expensive, maybe does not juice soft fruits very well …
#2. Tribest Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Jumbo Twin Gear Juice Extractor
- New sleek design that complements any modern kitchen style and design
- New locking mechanism for easy open and close
- Higher yields than previous generations
- Easy clean up due to less parts
- Automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing and easier clean-up
- Easily juices most fruits, herbs & vegetables and grinds nuts, grains
- Works as a food mill for preparation of baby foods, sorbets and nut butters
- Portable with balanced sure-grip handle for easy carrying
- Overall Product Weight: 29 lbs
- 12 Year Warranty
Pros: awesome juicer, built extremely well, quiet, makes excellent juice very efficiently, great for leafy greens, quality and taste of the juice it produced is as good as any commercial juicer, worth the investment if you’re seriously thinking of getting into juicing …
Cons: bit of an effort to clean up …
#3. Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer B6000S
- The Brand New Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer (Big Mouth Innovation) will simply save so much preparation time and produce a glass of fresh juice in just a few seconds
- Now It’s easier than ever to enjoy fresh juice that allows your body to absorb about 4 times more nutrition than by eating whole fruits
- This unique Kuvings juicer can crush and squeeze whole apples at once preventing unwanted oxidation that occurs when you have to cut produce to fit small mouth juicers
- The Wide Mouth Juicer takes uncut ingredients and leaves no juice behind to provide maximum nutrition for your body
- The juicer is easy to operate, just follow the red dot indicators
Pros: slow juicers rock, the juicer itself is nice, sturdy, user friendly, easy to use, love the wide mouth because it can handle whole apples and carrots and almost anything that fits in the chute, operates very quiet, the juice that comes out is excellent, taste really good, the pulp coming out is very dry, the cleaning is minimal …
Cons: have no complaints …
#4. Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
- The Omega J8006 Nutrition Center is a masticating style juicer
- Sometimes referred to as a low speed juicer, the Nutrition Center processes at 80rpm, whereas most other juicers process at a speed of 1,650 to 15,000rpm
- The low speed protects and maintains healthy enzymes, prevents oxidation and allows juice to be stored up to 72 hours without degradation
- The GE Ultem Auger is 8x stronger than most other plastics and the powerful gear reduction is equivalent to a 2HP Motor
- The dual stage juice processing system extracts the maximum amount of juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, even wheatgrass!
- You can also use the nutrition center to turn nuts into nut butters (an all-natural peanut butter), make baby food from natural, fresh ingredients, whip up soy milk, extrude pasta, grind coffee and spices, and mince herbs and garlic
- Make delicious and nutritious drinks and snacks that everyone will love
- Measuring 7in wide, 15.5in deep and 8.5in tall
- Usage of more frozen foods (fruit, ice cream, etc.) than liquids leads to the foods sticking to the sides of blender jars or the mixture becomes stiff (frozen) and will not flow
- The juice screen is already installed in the juicer
- Note:some noise is to be expected. Please set the Juicer on top of a thin towel to help stabilize and mitigate noise
Pros: best juicer for the money, very nice looking, easy assemble, does a outstanding job juicing, it juices leafy greens and hard carrots all at the same time, great for getting the most juice possible from fruits and vegetables, doesn’t make any noise, the pulp comes off dried, very easy to clean compared to other masticating juicers …
Cons: the chute isn’t very big, heavy and big for storage …
#5. Champion Juicer G5-PG710 – BLACK Commerical Heavy Duty Juicer
- The Champion Juicer makes it easier to eat healthier, more flavorful foods
- Health professionals praise the nutritional benefits of adding fresh juice from greens, vegetables and fruits as part of a balanced diet
- Champion Juicer’s faster juicing process results in a richer, deeper colored juice with more flavor and nutrients
- Dependable single auger construction delivers continuous cool juicing with automatic pulp ejection
- Heavy duty, high quality, long lasting juicer utilizes a 1/3 hp electric motor and stainless steel motor shaft backed by a 10 year limited warranty
- This juicer offers unmatched starting torque, updated front and rear endshield design, and front and rear ball bearings for smoother running and cooler operation
- Durability and simplicity makes for easy assembly, disassembly and clean up
- Same single auger construction with added power and durability with heavy-duty front and rear ball bearing installation for smoother running, maximum RPM’s
- Added winding capacity increases starting torque and allows the motor to run cooler-increasing the durability and performance under heavy use conditions
- Variable 110/220 volt 50/60 hertz with stainless steel shaft for longer wear. Unit can be converted for domestic or overseas use
Pros: a great masticating juicer for the money, made in America, shipping was fast, truly a commercial juicer – champion juicer, powerful, super heavy duty, strong and durable, quiet, smooth, can juice almost anything, love the grain grinder attachment, very easy and fast cleaning …
Cons: can’t use dishwasher …
#6. Hurom HU-100 Masticating Slow Juicer
- The HUROM® Original Slow Juicer supports and delivers your goals for optimal health
- The patented Slow Squeezing Technology™ (SST) quickly, yet gently extracts juice from raw foods while preserving the cellular structure of those foods and delivering 4x the absorption rate of crucial vitamins and minerals
- Operating at only 80 RPMs and using a mere 150 watts of energy, the juice extractor efficiently processes a variety of raw fruits, vegetables, nuts, leafy greens and soybeans to create delicious juices, milks, sauces, marinades and baby foods quickly and effortlessly
- Heat-sensitive nutrients and live enzymes are retained resulting in juices that will energize and revitalize you
- Featuring a compact design with highly effective safety features and incredibly easy cleanup, the Hurom Original Slow Juicer will be your daily, go-to healthy habit!
Pros: great slow juicer, really fast, range juice is a snap, quite low on noise, the pulp is dry, efficient, feel like the whole essence of the fruit or the vegetable is extracted, can really come up with some grate tasting combinations, simpler to clean …
Cons: must cut all veggies into small pieces …
#7. Omega NC800 HDS 5th Generation Nutrition Center Juicer
- Omega’s Nutrition Centers are “masticating-style” juice extracts and more
- A masticating juicer juices at low speeds of 80 RPM minimizing heat build-up and oxidation
- The auger system forces produce into a tight chamber, grinding and pressing the food to squeeze out the juice from items as fine as wheatgrass and leafy vegetables
- With a Nutrition Center you can also make all-natural nut butters, baby food, soy milk, almond milk and a variety of healthy snacks
- Includes 6 nozzles and 2 Juicing screens
Pros: best slow juicer at a reasonable price, excellent quality, super easy to use, super easy to clean, makes delicious juice, great with grasses and greens, a lot of juice with very little pulp, even juices leafy green veggies, some larger particles get through, just a tiny bit of pulp …
Cons: makes an annoying grinding noise, takes up a lot of space …
#8. Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush Masticating Slow Juicer
- Masticating juicer extracts maximum juice yield from soft fruits and vegetables
- Ultra quiet 240-watt motor
- Direction control ensures fruit or vegetables can be dislodged from juicing screw
- Filter basket with auto purifying for maximum yield and easy cleaning between juicing
- Measures 8-1/2 by 7-1/2 by 16-inch, 1-year limited warranty
Pros: affordable, great little juicer, well designed, well constructed, easy to assemble and clean, easy to use for juicing beginner, juicer worked like a charm, relatively quiet compare to other juicers, it locks itself for safety, recommend if you’re juicing leafy vegetables such as spinach and kale …
Cons: someone mentioned that it does not juice wheat grass …