Looking for men’s golf club sets that have function and design that shows off your style? And, of course you must get them at a bargain!
Whether you are a beginner looking for your first set of male golf clubs or you want to purchase a set to replace an existing set of clubs, there are many issues to look out for.
Being a man, it is now possible to buy a set of clubs that have been created with male needs and specifications in mind and these should be examined first. It may well be that a more traditional set of golf clubs will provide the best level of benefit but by and large, men’s golf clubs are the way to go for men to improve their playing style.
1. First of all, you have to consider what height you are. This is obviously going to affect the type of club you need, depending on your arm length and ability to reach. It is important to ensure you are comfortable when you swing and that your swing can be as smooth as possible. Buying clubs that are too long or too short will affect your swing and possibly even your grip, so knowing what length is required is a big first step. The best way to do this is to practice your swing and see what feels right for you. If you have access to clubs of various lengths, try them and compare them. It sounds simple but the set of clubs with the length that feels right for you will help you to play the best type of golf.
2. You will also need to consider your style of play and what areas you need to improve on. Many male golfers think that they do not get enough distance on their shots and one way to improve this is to increase the height arc of the ball. This can be achieved by choosing a set of clubs with an increased loft face. The higher the loft, the greater the angle between shaft and face, making it easier for the golfer to get under the ball. This style of club can greatly improve the way you strike the ball and if this is an area you need to improve on, it will be well worth investing in.
3. The size of the head on the club can also make a difference to how a golfer performs. Woods usually have a larger face than irons, which means there is more surface area to connect with the ball. This is something that can be of great benefit to any beginner and this means this style of club is very popular. If you are experiencing difficulties with striking the ball or getting the contact you want, purchasing clubs with a larger face may bring dividends in your playing style.
This is where knowing your sense of play is very important as certain clubs can have a huge impact on your scorecard.
Selecting the right set of men’s golf clubs can be a daunting task, especially when there are so many brands and makes on the market but it is important to know what you are after.
Not every set of clubs is suited to a player’s style, so having a clear idea of where you need to improve will help any golfer make positive adjustments to their game.
- 8 Best Men’s Complete Golf Club Sets 2017
- 1. Cobra Men’s Fly-Z XL Regular Flex Complete Set, 12-Piece
- 2. Callaway Men’s Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set, 18-Piece
- 3. ADAMS Speedline Plus Package Set, 12 Clubs and Bag
- 4. Pinemeadow PRE Men’s 16-Piece Complete Golf Set
- 5. Callaway Men’s Strata Complete Golf Club Set with Bag (12-Piece)
- 6. Wilson Sporting Goods Ultra Complete Package Golf Set, 14-Piece
- 7. Orlimar Men’s Sport Fireline GI Complete Golf Set
- 8. Winfield VERTEX Men’s Golf Package Set/12-Piece Package
What is the best Men’s Complete Golf Club Set on the market? There are tons of Men’s Complete Golf Club Sets out there, we did a lot of research on them to save your precious time. Here is our best Men’s Complete Golf Club Sets list of 2017:
1. Cobra Men’s Fly-Z XL Regular Flex Complete Set, 12-Piece
The Fly-Z XL complete set includes 12 easy to hit Fly-Z XL clubs to maximize distance and forgiveness, plus a full-feature stand bag. Included is a driver, 3 & 5 wood,4,5,6 hybrid, 7-pw and SW, PUTTER, and a bag. This set is offered in regular flex for the average golfer.
2. Callaway Men’s Strata Ultimate Complete Golf Set, 18-Piece
They packed the Strata Ultimate Set with modernized golf technology to give you ultimate distance and performance for every club in the bag. Expect longer shots, more control and more confidence, all at an incredible value. The full complement of clubs will have you covered from tee to green. This set comes with 18 pieces (12 clubs, 5 headcovers and 1 bag).
3. ADAMS Speedline Plus Package Set, 12 Clubs and Bag
Adams Speedline Plus Full Set The Adams Speedline Plus Full Set sets the standard for easy-to-hit innovation. It starts with industry-leading aerodynamic shaping for faster clubhead speed and for advancing ball speed and distance standards utilizing Velocity Slot technology. With technology like this, the Speedline Plus Full Set is a smart choice for any golfer who wants to get more distance, more ball speed, and easy-to-hit playability throughout the bag. Take your game to the next level with Speedline Plus. Set makeup: Men’s: Driver, 3-Wood, 5-Wood, 4-Hybrid.
4. Pinemeadow PRE Men’s 16-Piece Complete Golf Set
10.5 Degree Driver, 15 Degree 3 wood, 21 Degree 3 Hybrid, 4-PW Irons, Pre Putter, Dual Strap Stand Bag Driver, 3 wood and hybrid comes with headcovers. Titanium enhanced 10.5 degree driver engineered for maximum distance and power. Equipped with a controlled launch graphite shaft and custom head cover included. 15 Degree fairway wood with graphite shaft and low profile head design for better shots from the fairway and rough. Graphite shaft and custom head cover included. Hybrid provides a versatile option from any type of lie for improved play. Equipped with a premium steel shaft and custom head cover. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and PW stainless steel irons designed with perimeter weighted heads, wide cavity back design and an oversized sweet spot. Irons built with premium steel shafts and tour style grips. Pre Mallet putter is weighted for improved feel and response. This putter allows you to align the ball right each time and gives you greater confidence to make important putts. Lightweight dual strap carry bag with integrated kick stand and rain hood.
5. Callaway Men’s Strata Complete Golf Club Set with Bag (12-Piece)
A Full Set With A Great Combination Of Distance and Forgiveness Right Out Of The Box. Offers the performance men want for their game and an eye-catching look that suits their style. This set comes with 12 pieces (9 clubs, 2 headcovers, and 1 bag).
6. Wilson Sporting Goods Ultra Complete Package Golf Set, 14-Piece
Get the max distance on every shot with the Ultra Complete Golf Set from Wilson. The Ultra clubs are designed to utilize a player’s raw power and are tailored for all swing speeds. Graphite driver and fairway wood are high launch and improve accuracy naturally. Steel irons are easy to hit from all spots on the course and the high MOI putter is easy to align, yielding accuracy. Great set for players of all abilities.
7. Orlimar Men’s Sport Fireline GI Complete Golf Set
The new Fireline GI (game improvement) package golf set by Orlimar Golf features a top-of-the-line forged aluminum driver, stainless steel 3-wood, 4 and 5-hybrids and 6 through pitching wedge irons at a hard to beat price/value point. The driver and 3-wood are offset by three degrees to help golfers hit the ball straighter, higher and most importantly – further. The stainless hybrids offer a penetrating ball flight and are designed to replace difficult to hit long irons. The stainless perimeter weighted irons help with consistent ball flight and increased distance control. Topped off with a traditional blade-style putter that features a milled polymer insert for soft feel at contact and consistent roll characteristics along with all graphite shafts on the woods and hybrids and a full-featured stand bag with matching headcovers, the new Orlimar Fireline GI package set is a set sure to put your game in motion with forgiving playability and improved results you will see straight from the tee box, down the fairway, on to the green, then directly to your scorecard.
8. Winfield VERTEX Men’s Golf Package Set/12-Piece Package
Deep face oversized driver with explosive power. Channeled sole plate minimized drag for true transfer of energy at impact. Easy to hit hybrid iron #4, replacing traditional long iron. Deep sole, mid top line performance irons (#5, 6, 7, 8, 9, pitching wedge) for extra forgiving shots. Blade style putter with alignment aid for that perfect putt. 9”inch EZ carry top carry bag with stand with dual strap system.